Campus Life at Horizon College & Seminary offers a unique experience. It is a place where you are surrounded by people who are hungry to know more about God. At Horizon you will connect with students, staff, and faculty in ways that will bring you closer to Christ and that will ultimately transform your life.
Through your classes, one-on-one conversations, participation in life groups, and chapels, you will get a chance to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
Corporate Prayer & Chapel Times*
Monday Prayer – 8am
Tuesday Chapel – 10:39am
Tuesday Life Groups – 11:15am -12:15pm
Thursday Chapel – 10:45am
*Please note: Chapel & Prayer times are not in effect during the summer.
Living on Campus
Living on campus is a great way to build community and relationships with other students. We have various activities that help keep our community tight-knit, which range from weekly dorm meetings and social events, to spontaneous hang out times. Our residence is reserved for Horizon College & Seminary students and Christian residents of a college age and single young adults.
Purpose: We exist to offer HCS students affordable accommodations within a God-honouring community.
- Mutual respect
- Healthy communication
- Relationship in community
- Have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be actively enrolled at HCS * (modules only/alternative education only excluded)
- Graduates will have until July 31st of their graduation year to transition out of residence
- Withdrawal from enrollment constitutes the resident’s 30 day notice
- Respect and be in agreement with HCS Residence Guidelines and Policies
- Commit annually to live in residence for the academic year (Sept-Apr) ; exception for mid-year entrants
- Be willing to have a roommate of the same gender (single rooms may be requested upon availability)
- Be willing to develop interpersonal life skills
- Commit to 1-3 hours a week to engage in residence meetings and/or events
- Participate in an Annual Residence Assessment
*All first year students 21 years of age and younger are required to live in residence (exception is living with immediate family in Saskatoon).
- Separate Male and Female residences attached to college (walk to class!)
- Security access
- Parking (limited electrified spaces)
- Community kitchen and dining space (fridge & freezer space included)
- Furnished rooms (bed, dresser, desk, chair, bookshelf)
- Utilities included (power, water, heat)
- Common washroom and shower facilities in each residence
- Prayer room in each residence
- Lounge with cable TV in each residence
- Coin-operated laundry in each residence
- Storage space (limited) in each residence
- Secured Wi-Fi access
- Fitness room
- Grocery store, bank, bus stop, etc. within easy walking distance
- U of S within 20 min walking distance or 5 min bus ride
- Community Benefits: Resident Assistants (RAs), access to Student Life Centre (SLC), and events
 Limited space may be available for non-HCS post-secondary students with an approved Resident Application.
C$500.00 per month, single occupancy
C$350.00 per month, double occupancy
C$300.00 damage deposit
C$30.00 security key deposit
C$30.00 monthly parking pass
C$15.00 monthly day parking pass
**Prices are subject to change**