Tuition & Fees
For Undergraduate Students
All tuition and fees are due and payable by the end of registration week each semester. Methods of payment include e-transfer, credit card, cheque, cash or debit.
Students who have paid in full or who establish and consistently maintain their payment plan throughout the year shall be eligible to receive scholarships or awards.
Beginning in the fall of 2020, we partnered with TuitionSplit for students needing to establish a payment plan for their tuition and fee payments. Please follow this link tuitionsplit.com to apply for and establish your payment plan.
Penalties for Outstanding Accounts
Students with unpaid accounts at the College are:
- Unable to receive marks or transcripts.
- Ineligible for scholarships and awards.
- Unable to finalize registration for another semester.
- Unable to receive certificates, diplomas or degrees.
- Subject to the Canadian Credit Corporation for collection of accounts over 90 days outstanding or in arrears.
- At risk of dismissal from the college.
Fees are non-refundable. A full tuition refund is available prior to the start of class only.
By end of 1st day: 80%
By end of 2nd day: 50%
After 2nd day: 0
6-week term refunds:
By end of 1st week: 80%
By end of 2nd week: 50%
After 2nd week: 0
By end of 2nd week: 80%
By end of 3rd week: 50%
After 3rd week: 0
Credential holders actively involved in ministries with or approved by the PAOC or the denomination in which they hold credentials, and their dependents* – 10% discount on regular tuition.
Global worker dependents* – 25% discount on regular tuition.
Spouses and dependents* of full-time students – 50% discount on regular tuition.
Age 55+ – 40% discount on regular tuition (on-site and live-stream for-credit courses only, all other fees apply; to be reviewed in 2022).
*Dependents are defined as unmarried children under age 26.
Alumni Advantage Program
- One annual complimentary audit per alumnus (online access based on availability).
- 10% discount on regular tuition for any family of alumni (must identify at registration).
- Discount may not be combined with other discounts.
- Applicable to college (undergraduate) programs only.
Canada Student Loans and Bursaries
Horizon College & Seminary is a designated college with the Canada Student Loan program under the code CPAO. This allows students to apply for national and provincial student loan programs to attend Horizon. College students are eligible for full-time student loans with a minimum of 8 credit hours per semester, and part-time student loans with a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester.
Application for student loans are through your provincial government (see below for SK & MB). Information and links to all provincial applications can be found at www.canlearn.ca. Applications for the fall are generally available in early June and may take 6-8 weeks to process so students should apply as early as possible.