With 2022 well underway, many students are still trying to figure out what path to pursue after high-school graduation. You may be a student yourself.

I get it. It’s exciting… and sometimes it’s overwhelming.

Perhaps you are a pastor, leader, parent– someone uniquely positioned to encourage a student. You hold a valuable opportunity here. Thank you for being a support!

Either way, I think that the following information will be helpful to you. Being up-to-date on what is actually available in the education world is pretty important in the decision-making process.

Christian studies or career studies?

How about… both!

I am so eager to get the word out that students no longer have to choose between Christian training and their career studies! It’s an empowering and flexible way to combine Christian worldview formation with vocational training for careers and service both in the church and in the public sector.

Horizon has partnered with Saskatchewan Polytechnic and the Edwards School of Business (University of Saskatchewan), to offer the following programs:

I will also add that these program combinations are not limited to these partnerships – the options are available with approved training from a variety of educational institutions. The process is simple.

I’m sure you will agree that the need for competent Christian leadership is not exclusive to ministry settings. Our world needs followers of Christ who are grounded in sound, biblical truth.

Please share this information with the students in your life! If you have any questions on what Horizon has to offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Blessings in 2022,

Jayna Snider
Jayna is the Communications Coordinator for Horizon College & Seminary.

More Ways to Share

Share this slide

Want more?

Sign up with your email address to receive the latest news and updates, event reminders, or encouraging articles. Simply check the boxes below to let us know what you are interested in.

* indicates required
Send me: